Crew’s Top 10 Video’s of 2011… quite a year as the YouTube page went over 100k and is now at 104,460. Note how many of these video are related to unemployment and job policy. Thanks for watching everybody.
01. / 08.16.11 / 22,655 views – Rep. Maxine Waters tells an audience in Detroit on the CBC jobs tour why being critical of President Obama is complex… unleash us… the same month black unemployment hit 16.7%.
02. / 07.27.11 / 8,296 views – “There are a couple of things on my mind,” said Rep. John Conyers. Boy did he. Here, Conyers calls for a march on the White House on unemployment. Bad video but trust me the audio will get you there.
03. / 09.24.11 / 3,275 views – With black unemployment at a 27 year high (16.7%) President Obama tells the audience at the CBC Gala to take off their slippers/stop whinnin/stop complain.’
04. / 08.09.11 / 2,235 views – Steve Harvey calls reads a letter calling Cornel and Tavis poverty pimps.
05. / 02.09.11 / 1,783 views – Reps. Barbara Lee + Bobby Scott on the 99ers/HR 589.
06. / 12.01.11 / 1,732 views – Newt Gingrich says poor kids don’t know what work is.
07. / 02.28.11 / 1,413 views – Rep. Charlie Rangel says abolishing collective bargaining is “close to slavery.”
08. / 09.27.11 / 1,403 views – Is the President comfortable talking on black issues? Look at his expression as you watch this clip of him with BET’s Emmet Miller.
09. / 02.09.11 / 1,242 views – Channeling Barbara Jordan, Rep Sheila Jackson Lee on HR 589 and the 99ers
10. / 04.14.11 / 1,208 views – Reps. Barbara Lee + Bobby Scott are pursued by journos after a surprising bipartisan meeting with GOP House Majority Leader Eric Cantor on their 99ers bill.